Connect iPhone 5 to TV : Have you bought the latest member of iPhone family, the iPhone 5? If yes, then would you like to connect it to TV? No doubts that the iPhone 5 is one of the best iOS devices to enjoy the media such as videos, pictures etc. on the go, but who knows, you may be in need of enjoying the media saved in your iPhone 5, on the big screen of your TV. Therefore, it is good to have the knowledge of the process about how to connect iPhone 5 to TV.
Upgraded iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and looking for same solution on how to connect iPhone 6 to TV, then check link for proper solution.
How to Connect Your iPhone 5 to TV using Cable
You might know that 9-pin “Lightning” port is a brand new hardware feature that Apple has introduced with the iPhone 5. Therefore, you cannot use the same cable with your iPhone 5, that you use with other old devices of Apple.
You may also like :
For other MAC devices visit mac to tv page
Talking about connecting Apple devices to TV, most of the users like to use the cable to do the task. If you are thinking to connect iPhone 5 to TV using the cable and searched for it on Google then you might get some discouraging words that you cannot connect iPhone 5 and your TV using a cable, at least can’t as of now. But now not to worry about it because Apple made available Lightning Digital AV Adapter which helps you guys to connect your iPhone 5 to TV . With that you also need HDMI cable .
- Now connect your iPhone 5 to Adapter and then one end of HDMI cable to adapter and other at TV HDMI Port .
- Now turn your tv on and switch on the input to HDMI option to which your cable in connected.
How to Connect iPhone 5 to Apple TV ?
Now if you guys having Apple iTV which also known as Airplay then it’s very easy to connect iPhone 5 to Airplay . Now have it and want to buy it then it’s available at Amazon and at Apple store . After having Airplay check out further steps given below to connect iPhone 5 to Apple iTV.
- The process is very simple. To start with, open videos or photos. Well, it depends on your desire. If you wish to mirror the videos, then of course, you will have to open videos, photos to mirror photos and so on..
- Now just select the ‘AirPlay’ Icon.
- A list will come up. Look for ‘Apple TV’ option and open it. This is only selectable if both the devices – under consideration – are connected to same WiFi connection.
What’s more? Nothing!! You are done with the process about how to connect iPhone 5 to TV. You can now stream content from your esteemed iPhone 5 to TV.