After all checking great review about Samsung Galaxy S4 you purchased it and if not then take a look at Amazon for cheapest price . Anyways let me focus on for what you guys are here ! Now confused on how to connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to TV / HDTV ? Don’t worry my friends here we guys are to help you guys . There are two ways to connect Galaxy S4 to TV one is using wired connection and other is using wireless . Here we provide both procedure with step by step guide .
Connect Galaxy S4 to TV using wired connection
- First you must to have MHL Adapter which is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4 . Take a note that all MHL adapted not going to work for all Samsung devices , newer devices available market have 11 pin adapter so choose it wisely .
- Connect adapter one side to phone and other side to power source .
- After doing that connect adapter to your TV HDMI port using standard HDMI cable .
And it’s done ! Watch movies and videos from Netflix , Youtube , Hulu and anything stored on your phone .
Now if you do have Analog TV then need to buy HDMI to composite adapter which allows compatibility between your Galaxy S4 and Television .
How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to TV wireless ?
Now if you want to connect phone to tv without wires then follow steps given below :
- Get Samsung Allshare Hub and connect it with your TV HDMI post using HDMI cable and if do you have Samsung Smart TV then no need to purchase Allshare Hub . And ensure that your phone and Hub or TV are connected to same wireless network .
- Now Open Settings > Connections > Screen Mirroring Option
And you have done it ! It’s all about to connect your brand news S4 with TV . If you do have any query regarding this process or want to ask any questions give a comment in box avail below and get response from our side .