After all checking great review about Samsung Galaxy S4 you purchased it and if not then take a look at Amazon for cheapest price . Anyways let me focus on for what you guys are here ! Now confused on how to connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to TV / HDTV ? Don’t worry my friends here we guys are to help you guys . There are two ways to connect Galaxy S4 to TV one is using wired connection and other is using wireless and watch movies , tv shows and play games on HDTV. If you guys love to watch more movies and tv shows then just got subscribe for Amazon Prime because it contains more that 40,000 movies and tv shows collection, so be quick and get Amazon Prime 30 days free trial. Now here we provide both procedure with step by step guide .
Connect Galaxy S4 to TV using wired connection
- First you must to have MHL Adapter which is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4 . Take a note that all MHL adapted not going to work for all Samsung devices , newer devices available market have 11 pin adapter so choose it wisely .
- Connect adapter one side to phone and other side to power source .
- After doing that connect adapter to your TV HDMI port using standard HDMI cable .
And it’s done ! Watch movies and videos from Netflix , Youtube , Hulu and anything stored on your phone .
Now if you do have Analog TV then need to buy HDMI to composite adapter which allows compatibility between your Galaxy S4 and Television .
How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to TV wireless ?
Now if you want to connect phone to tv without wires then follow steps given below :
- Get Samsung Allshare Hub and connect it with your TV HDMI port using HDMI cable and if do you have Samsung Smart TV then no need to purchase Allshare Hub . And ensure that your phone and Hub or TV are connected to same wireless network .
- Now Open Settings > Connections > Screen Mirroring Option
And you have done it ! It’s all about to connect your brand news S4 with TV . If you do have any query regarding this process or want to ask any questions give a comment in box avail below and get response from our side .