How to connect Samsung Galaxy S3 to TV : Owe Samsung Galaxy S3 and love to watch movies on it? Well, the incredible display quality of this esteemed smartphone by Samsung makes it a good portable movie player. Anyways, do you know that you can connect Samsung Galaxy S3 to TV? Sounds interesting, isn’t it? Well, it is actually possible. You can mirror the movies , tv shows and games being played on S3 to its big display of your TV? Are you interested in doing so? If yes, then just follow the below mentioned steps to learn about how to connect S3 To TV.
You guys also like to check out Amazon free 30 days trial which helps you to watch latest movies and tv shows online anytime and anywhere .
Check out article regarding connect galaxy s6 to TV.
How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S3 to TV
Connect to HDTV : Method 1
- To start with the process, you need to have Samsung Galaxy S3 HDTV Adapter. Well, don’t try to play any cheap trick here. Just buy the Samsung branded HDMI Adapter since the USB configuration has been changed by company in Galaxy S3. So, any other adapter may not work.
- After having the Samsung Galaxy S3 HDTV Adapter in your hands, all you need to do is to plug it into the USB port of your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- The next thing that you need to do is to use a standard HDMI cable, and connect it between the adapter and TV set.
- It’s time to use the Power Cable. Yeah, the same that you got with your Samsung Galaxy S3. Connect this cable to the adapter and then plug it to any power source. Since this step is little complex, it is advised to perform it wisely. The mistake could lead to the failure of whole process.
- So, the setup is all done. You are done with connecting the wires to the correct places (I hope so!). What next? Nothing!! The TV screen will display the content that is being getting displayed on your Samsung Galaxy S3. Along with the display, audio from your Galaxy S3 will also be pushed to the speakers that are connected with your TV (mostly in-built).
Method 2 :
There is another cheaper alternative to using which you guys can connect your phone to tv. I haven’t tried but come to know that many get success with this way. The way is connect mobile to tv using Micro USB to HDMI MHL HDTV Cable . You may get other brands cable to but my suggestion is not to go with those other brands cable such as Skiva MHL, Patuoxun Aluminum MHL and etc.
Connect to Analog TV :
Now if you do have old Analog TV and want to hook up your s3 to tv then you need is above mentioned HDMI Adapter and standard HDMI cable but along with it you guys also need is one HDMI to Composite / AV Converter.
After having those you guys just need to connect all of it as shown in Image and HDMI out to be connected with HDMI to composite / AV converter then just connect your AV Cable from converter out to Analog TV.
How to connect Galaxy S3 to tv wireless
If you are not likes too much wires and want a way to connect it wireless then buy Samsung Allshare HUB and connect it to with HDTV using HDMI cable.
If you HDTV is Samsung Smart TV then no any requirement of Allshare HUB all things are inbuilt.
After these much options even there are many options left which using which you guys can mirror your galaxy s3 to tv. From those options Samsung Homesync, Google Chrome Cast, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and various casting devices are some. If you guys do have any of devices listed above and you want to connect your s3 to tv then visit link.
That’s it. You have successfully learned about connecting samsung galaxy s3 to tv. Simple process, isn’t it? Don’t hesitate to ask us help in this aspect.