MacBook Air is one of the best products by Apple if you don’t have it and looking for purchase it then take a look at Amazon Store for best and cheap rate. There are many reasons for which one can fall in love with this esteemed device. If you have already fallen in love with it due to one reason or more, then you might be its proud owner, right? If this is so, then this post is meant for you, as I am sharing here the way to connect MacBook Air to TV.
Along with process let me know why people want to mirror Macbook to Television and super offer which blows up your mind. You guys love to watch movies, tv shows and play games on TV screen then here is super offer on Amazon is available which is Free Amazon Prime once you sign up for it then you do have access of more that 40000 TV shows and movies to watch online.
Connect Macbook Air to TV
- The MacBook Air does not come with an HDMI port. But don’t panic! A simple and cheap solution is there. The solution is HDTV with an HDMI port.
- Apart from that, you also need to buy Thunderbolt to HDMI video adapter with audio support and HDMI Cable.
- Bought all the necessary equipment ? Let’s start with the process then.
- Find the HDMI Port on Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter. Connect one end of HDMI Cable to it.
- Connect the Thunderbolt end of Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter to Thunderbolt port of your MacBook Air.
- Find the HDMI Port on your TV, and connect other end of HDMI Cable to it.
- All setup is done. Now turn on your TV. Switch the input to the HDMI port. Yeah, the one to which MacBook Air is connected. Done? If everything is done correctly, then you will be able to see the content displayed on your MacBook Pro, on your TV’s screen.
Older TV / VGA TV / Projectors :
And for Analog TV you suppose to have mini displayport to composite adapter . And do connection as shown in video.
Mirror Macbook Air to TV wireless using Apple TV
- Those out of you who own an Apple TV, can mirror their MacBook Air by using AirPlay. Note that you may observe little bit lag between the content running on two displays (your MacBook Air and Apple TV). If you still not getting how to do this then check out video below with proper procedure.
Mirror Macbook Air to TV using Amazon Fire TV/ Fire TV Stick
Connect Macbook Air to TV using Chromecast
Google comes up with Chromecast which cast your Macbook Air screen to TV. For that you buy Chromecast and then connect it to your HDTV’s HDMI port. And then connect power cable to chromecast so that device charging continuously.
Now you suppose to set it up on your Mac Air which you can do by visiting Official Google Chromecast page . And follow set up instructions as shown on page and mirror whatever you want from your Mac.
If you follow process then you have connected your Air to HDTV. Now enjoy latest movies , tv shows and play latest games on big screen. Even you can subscribe for Amazon Prime 30 days free trial and get more then 40,000 movies and tv shows collection.
So what are you waiting for? I hope that you now know that how to connect MacBook Air to TV. Just implement the process.