Samsung launched new version of Galaxy cellphone after Galaxy S4. You might come across information provided on this website regarding connect galaxy s4 to tv. You guys might purchased new galaxy s5 and if not then guys visit Amazon website for cheapest rate. After helping lots of people here we comes up with another tutorial. Want to mirror your Galaxy S5 screen on TV? You can do it pretty easily and watch movies , tv shows and play games on HDTV rather then doing on small screens. Amazon offering 40,000 movies for free so subscribe Amazon Prime for free now. There are various ways that you can follow to connect Galaxy S5 to TV. The below section covers them all.
Ways : How to connect galaxy S5 to TV
Method 1 : Wired Method to connect s5 to HDTV – To begin with you need to have Samsung HDTV Smart Adapter, HDMI cable , HDTV with HDMI port(s). If you have them all, then proceed ahead to know the procedure.
- Connect one end of HDMI cable to HDMI port on adapter, and the other end to HDMi port on your HDTV.
- Hold your Galaxy S5 charger and connect microUSB to port on adapter. Now plug in the charger to nearby source of electricity.
- The next step is to plug microUSB connector to the port meant for it on your Galaxy S5.
- Just change setup in TV to make it show the HDMI’s signal.
- Your HDTV will now be mirroring whatever is being displayed on your Galaxy S5.
Youtube Video : How to connect galaxy s5 to TV wired
Method 2 : Using Homesync – For this, you need to have is Samsung HomeSync , Standard HDMI Cable and power adapter for HomeSunc. Below are the steps you need to follow to implement this method.
- Connect one end of HDMI cable to HDMI port on Homesync , and the other end to HDMi port on your HDTV.
- Connect power adapter cable to port meant for it on HomeSync, and then simply plug the adapter to nearby electricity source.
– Switch on your Galaxy S5 device. Start your HDMI and make sure to setup it so that it streams video via HDMI port to which you have contacted the HomeSync. Simple follow the instructions that you see on the easy setup page.
– Connect device to WiFi and enable its NFC feature. Now place it center top side of HomeSync.
– The Samsung Apps on your smartphone will open up automatically, and you will be taken to HomeSync app download page. Follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation of app.
– After the HomySync app gets installed, tap on it to run it. You will soon be prompted with some info. If you select Yes, then whatever pics you have in your Galaxy S5, will get uploaded to HomeSync device automatically.
– If asked to update Samsung Link, do it. Tap Screen Mirroring option on homepage of HomeSync device so as to start the mirroring of your Galaxy S5 screen on HDTV.
Method 3 : Connect S5 to TV Wireless – In this method, we make use of Samsung AllShare Cast Wireless Hub which you can buy online from Amazon at best prices . And if you have Samsung smart tv then you not supposed to purchase that Allshare Hub. Now follow simple steps given below :
- Connect one end of HDMI cable to HDMI port on AllShare Cast Wireless Hub, and the other end to HDMi port on your HDTV.
- Plug charger’s microUSB connector to wireless hub’s port and then plug it to nearby power source. Status indicator on your hub will start blinking in no time. Pressing Reset button on it will make it ready to use.
- Tap the Apps icon on your Galaxy S5 and then select Settings. Tap Screen Mirroring which lies under the CONNECT AND SHARE section.
- Your phone will detect if the wireless hub is ready for use. You will see something with name Dongle. Tap on it to start mirroring.
Method 4 : Direct Method – If your HDTV supports HDCP 2.0 Screen Mirroring feature, then you can connect your Galaxy S5 device to it directly. Follow the below written steps.
- First of all, press the ‘Source’ button on your TV remote. It will bring the options to allow you to select the streaming source and select Screen Mirroring.
- The screen will tell you that the connection process is going on. During this time, you need to connect your Galaxy S5.
- Head over to Settings > More networks > Screen Mirroring in your Galaxy S5, and then select your TV so as to setup the connection.
- That’s all. You’ve successfully connected your Galaxy S5 to TV.
Poll : Connect Samsung Galaxy S5 to TV
So, it was list of few methods to connect your Galaxy S5 to TV. If you need any further help, do use the below given comment box.