If you have Kindle HDX device in your hands, and are looking for the way to connect it to TV, then let me bring glimpse of smile on your sad face by telling that here, in this article, you will have the easiest method to do so and watch movies , tv shows , videos and play games on big screen on HDTV .
If you are looking for connect your Kindle Fire / Fire HD to TV then click on link. If you are movie maniac then let me know that Amazon offering Free 30 days trial subscription of Amazon Prime which having more that 2500 movies and tv shows collection.
How to connect Kindle Fire HDX to TV ?
Prerequisites : Before you dive into the steps, let me tell you things you require.
- Of course, you need to have Kindle Fire HDX device and HDTV with an HDMI port.
- You also need Miracast-enabled accessory and HDMI to HDMI cable. Miracast accessory is required because Kindle Fire HDX does not come with any HDMI port. As Miracast accessory I prefer to go with Amazon mirroring help page suggestions which are Amazon Fire TV, Belkin Miracast Video Adapter, NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display HDMI Adapter with Miracast (PTV3000) . Also, make sure that HDMI cable you have, has standard HDMI connector on its ends.
- Apart from these, you must have wireless Internet connection with you.
Connecting Kindle Fire HDX to TV
– First of all, you need to look for port on the Push2TV accessory with the label “Power”. Plug Micro USB cable into it. Plug one end of HDMI cable into port of this accessory. Make sure the port has the label “HDMI” on it.
– The other end of USB cable should be plugged into port meant for it on the power adapter. Make sure to plug the power adapter to nearby power source.
– Find HDMI port on your TV and plug other end of HDMI cable into it.
– Push2TV device will turn on automatically, as soon as you connect it to a power source.
– Now turn On your TV and select the input system as ‘HDMI’. The procedure to do this may differ depending on which TV you have. Most commonly, it’s done by pressing “Source” button on remote control and then selecting HDMI from all available options.
– If everything has gone fine till this point, a screen with the message “Ready for connection” will appear.
– Now the next work to be done is with your Kindle Fire HDX. Head over to Quick Settings >> Settings >> Display & Sounds >> Display Mirroring. Selecting this option will make your Kindle Fire HDX to search for Push2TV device. Simply tap to setup the connection.
– The connection may take few minutes to finish, and in the meantime, you will get message on screen that reads “Connecting to wireless display device.”
That’s it. After connection gets setup, you will see your Kinde Fire HDX screen on your TV.